Last updated: 6th August 2019
Functions of DRiCM
- To assign reference values (ARV) with metrological traceability to SI Units at BIPM in chemical measurements through partnership with bilateral, regional, multilateral chemical metrology institutions.
- To collect, produce, maintain and disseminate Bangladesh standard reference materials (SRM) with metrological traceability for chemical measurements.
- To provide reference measurement services.
- To provide Proficiency Testing (PT)/Interlaboratory Comparison (ILC) services.
- To develop, valid & transfer techniques/methods for chemical measurements. To disseminate instrumentation & calibration services.
- To provide specialized training and consultancy services to industries in chemical metrology, laboratory quality management system (LQMS), accreditation and instrumentation sciences.
- To conduct contract research services for industries. To support higher degree research.
- To conduct research a development (R&D) activities in chemical metrology, LQMS and allied subjects.
Mr. Md. Faruque Ahmed
Bangladesh Council of Scientific and Industrial Research
Dr. Mala Khan
Chief Scientific Officer &
Director (Addl. Charge)
Digital Bangladesh Day 2019- Music Video
WSIS Award 2020
To Prevent Dengue